- our ymca
- youth development
- healthy living
- social responsibility
- contact us
Pool Closure: The pool will Sunday at 2 pm, February 24 and reopen on Sunday, March 3 - More Details >>
To Register, Contact Lisa Gacki at 708-366-2764 or email@example.com.
Our Y-Kids Before & After-School program is now held at St. Johns Lutheran Church located at 305 Circle Ave., Forest Park, IL.
Y-Kids is just for students in Kindergarten through the 8th grade, and it’s a kid-focused opportunity to extend learning beyond the traditional school day while connecting locally and with the bigger world. And it’s fun! Our program utilizes a club-based model that integrates a global arts perspective. Children can choose to learn more about language and culture, visual arts, performing arts, technology, science, sports and games, creative writing or dance. This model helps students increase their academic success and discover new ways to be contributing members of their community.
• Is a before- and after-school recreation program for children grades Kindergarten - 8th grade.
• Provides transportation to and from some area schools. Pick-up times vary from school to school. Please inquire about bus service at District 97 or 91 before registering.
• Includes before- and after-school care, as well as half-days at no extra charge. Full days off and school breaks require an extra fee.
• Is available Monday through Friday from 7:00am - 9:00am and from school dismissal until 7:00pm.
• Follows the District 97 calendar.
• Offers registration year-round, provided space is available.
• Requires a registration form, completed by a parent or guardian, for each child. Parents will receive a packet with required forms. Children will not be accepted in Y-Kids program until all required forms are on file.
• Payment options are flexible; parents can pay the annual fee in full, make nine monthly payments or set up automatic bank draft. Prices are per month, and payments are due the 15th of the prior month..
For more information, please see our program brochure.