VOLUNTEER MEET & MATCH
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
West Cook YMCA
255 S. Marion St., Oak Park
Great opportunity for people to find the perfect volunteer opportunity with local nonprofits!
- Volunteers and nonprofits meet across the table to discuss their interests.
- Nonprofits will share information about their work and impact on the community.
- Volunteers will share information about their interests and expertise and offer their time and skills to make a difference in their community.
Discussions will be based on:
- Description of the mission and impact of the nonprofits.
- Volunteer job descriptions prepared by the nonprofits.
- List of skills or qualifications prepared by the volunteers.
Pre-registered volunteers will get suggestions for nonprofits that are likely to be a good fit! However, walk-ins are also welcomed.
We are seeking a wide range of volunteers to engage with local nonprofits!
Volunteers interested in short-term projects, skill-based assignments, long-term positions, virtual volunteering, Board membership, etc. are welcome!!
New for this year - free access to the our babysitting room for children ages 6 months to 9 years old!