HEALTHY LIVING programs
Our team will ensure that the new general health guidelines and rigorous cleaning and disinfecting protocols are being adhered so that we can ensure a safe environment. YMCA staff will also be conducting health screening of each participant upon arrival and measures will be put in place to ensure that the safety of our staff and members is always at the forefront. Thank you for your patience as we work toward a safe reopening.
Fitness Program Adaptations
- Registration is required for all programs.
- Registration is required to use the Wellness Center, Track, and Spirit, Mind, Body Room. There will be limited capacity.
- Wellness Center Modified Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 6:00 am - 1:00 pm & 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm | Sunday: Closed
- Registration will open two weeks in advance and close midnight the night prior
- Cleaning and sanitation transition period between each program and every 4 hours for Wellness Center
- Members limited to 60 minutes in Wellness Center
- Members required to bring own towel and drinking water
- Members should arrive dressed to workout
- Strength equipment in wellness center on alternating daily schedule
- Personal training sessions that are canceled with less than 24-hour notice will be charged for their session