The West Cook YMCA is entering Tier 1 mitigations of the Restore Illinois plan on Monday, February 1st. According to Phase 4, Tier 1 mitigations
, fitness centers such as the West Cook YMCA will follow Phase 4 guidance. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Member Engagement team at (708) 383-5200. We would be happy to provide any additional details!
During Phase 4, the following adaptations and guidelines will be in effect beginning on Monday:
- Wellness Center Modified Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 6:00 am - 1:00 pm & 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm | Sunday: Closed
- Reservations are required to access the Y including Wellness Center; Group Fitness; Lap Swim; Track; Racquetball Courts; and The Spirit, Mind, Body room on the third floor. Make reservations below using the button.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, including while engaged in individual exercise
- Group fitness classes will resume with a limited capacity
- 50% capacity in the facility
- Competitive Swim Team practices will resume
- One-on-one personal training remains available with reservation
- Racquetball Courts are now available for doubles play
If your account is currently on hold and you would like to access our facility or Virtual Y programming, you may reactive your membership by calling (708) 383-5200 or emailing email@example.com