NEW RESERVATION SYSTEM FOR MEMBERS
Thank you for your patience as we finalized our preparations to launch our new reservation system. Starting today, members will make their reservations through our new GroupEx Pro reservation system. This system is designed to be integrated with both our website and new YMCA Universal Mobile App to provide optimal convenience and access anytime, anywhere. Members will conveniently be able to make reservations for the following: wellness center, track, and the spirit, mind, and body room plus for yoga, water fitness, lap swim, open swim, and family swim.
All programs that need to be purchased will still be completed through our Daxko Membership and Program portal for members and non-members. As a reminder, please note that this process will continue to require the use of your email on file with the West Cook YMCA. If it has been awhile since you last logged in, if you need a password reset, send a request during regular business hours, please email our team at email@example.com
or call our team at 708.383.5200. Visit www.westcookymca.org/res-reg
We will continue to require the following safety precautions:
- to enter the facility you must have a reservation or be registered in a program
- you must present your West Cook YMCA ID or mobile app to check-in
Moving forward, as an additional step to improve your experience:
- Reservations will be available up to 4 weeks in advance, so you can make a reservation at your convenience.
- You will be able to make changes or cancel for your reservations at your convenience.
- All reservations at the time the program begins so if you desire to drop in to a program already started, you must do so at the front desk.
- Classes canceled by the YMCA will result in an automatic cancellation notice to the email on your GroupEx Pro account.
- If a member repeatedly misses scheduled reservations, therefore causing others not to have access to programs, reservation priviledges will be suspended for up to 7 calendar days.