If this is your first time using the new reservation system, you will need to create a new account by clicking register now on the login. your daxko login does not work for this system.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REGISTRATION AND A RESERVATION?
Use the table below to determine which system you should use.
Programs that need to be purchased will still be completed through our Daxko Membership and Program portal for members and non-members. As a reminder, please note that this process will continue to require the use of your email on file with the West Cook YMCA. If it has been awhile since you last logged in to the Daxko Membership and Program Portal and you need a password reset, send a request during regular business hours by emailing our team at email@example.com or call our team at 708.383.5200.
West Cook YMCA Members can make reservations through our new GroupEx Pro system for the following:
- Wellness Center, Track, and the Spirit, Mind, and Body Room
- Lap, Open, and Family Swim
- Water Fitness
To improve the member experience:
- Reservations will be available up to 4 weeks in advance, so you can make a reservation at your convenience.
- You will be able to make changes or cancel for your reservations at your convenience.
- All reservations at the time the program begins so if you desire to drop in to a program already started, you must do so at the front desk.
- Classes canceled by the YMCA will result in an automatic cancellation notice to the email on your GroupEx Pro account.
- If a member repeatedly misses scheduled reservations, therefore causing others not to have access to programs, reservation priviledges will be suspended for up to 7 calendar days.
We will continue to require the following safety precautions:
- To enter the facility you must have a reservation or be registered in a program
- You must present your West Cook YMCA ID or mobile app to check-in
|Purchasing a fee-based program for members and non-members
FOR WCY MEMBERS ONLY: Requires a reservation for the facility or complimentary program
|Parent-Child Swim Lessons for Members and Non-Members
||Wellness Center Reservation
|Preschool Swim Lessons for Members and Non-Members
|Youth Swim Lessons for Members and Non-Members
||Spirit, Mind, Body Reservation
|Teen/Adult Swim Lessons for Members and Non-Members
||Lap Swim Reservation
|Private/Semi Private Swim Lessons for Members and Non-Members
||Open Swim Reservation
|Water Fitness for Non-Members
||Family Swim Reservation
|Yoga for Non-Members
||Water Fitness for Members only
|Personal Training for Members and Non-Members
||Yoga for Members only
||Group Fitness Classes for Members only
Group ex pro reservation system tips
first time making a reservation:
- Click on the "Make a Reservation" Button at top right
- Click on "Register Now" and create an account
- Click on "Create My Account and Login"
- Click on "View Full Schedule"
- You can filter by Category, Studio, Classes, Instructor
- Click "Sign Up" next to the reservation you would like to make
To View Your Reservations, Make changes, and add to calendar:
- Login to your account
- Click on " View my Reservations"
- Click "See More" to read reservation description
- Click the three bubbles to the far right to add to calendar or cancel reservation