THE Y IS FOR ALL.
The West Cook YMCA understands that health and wellness is different for each person. Our staff are committed and ready to help you reclaim your health whether it is in person or from the comfort of your home through our Virtual Platform and our new mobile app that gives you access to hundreds of on-demand fitness content.
When you join the Y, you are not joining just a gym and swim, you are joining a community where all welcome. Visit today.
IN A SAFE & HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT
The Y has been operating in a safe and healthy environment since the pandemic began and continues to remain committed to the safety of our staff, residents, and members. For our latest health and safety protocols at westcookymca.org/phase5.
you belong here. Join Today and receive $0 Joiner Fee.
For $0 off Joiner Fee, use promo code: 21Online
receive the following benefits when you join:
- No Joiner's Fee (up to $50 value!)
- Access to the West Cook YMCA, a safe facility with rigorous COVID safety protocols in place.
- Access to the Virtual Y, providing live and on-demand digital content.
- A mobile app, coming soon, to enhance your membership and connect you to your YMCA family.
- Reduced Program Pricing for Members.
- Get a tour of the facility and schedule a fitness consultation to kick off your health journey!
- Pick up your membership ID and make a reservation for your first visit!
- Click the JOIN ONLINE button below and select your membership type.
- Enter your information, and the information of your family members, if applicable.
- NOTE: If the system says it has "matched your information" you may already have an account with us. Call (708) 383-5200 or email MemberServices@westcookymca.org to learn more.
- Sign the membership liability waiver and draft authorization forms.
- Enter your payment information, using the credit card you would like to be charged every month.
- You will receive an automatic email confirming your registration. Within 1-2 business days, you will receive an email or phone call about your first visit to the YMCA!